Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tomatoes, Toothpaste and Trouble!

This toddler can get into trouble faster than I can think. The other day I took 30 seconds to check my email, and while I did this Hattie helped herself to two huge and lovely tomatoes sitting in a bowl on my table. Of course she was wearing a white dress that day. I had no sooner stripped her of her dress to throw it in the wash and I find her smearing Sarah's toothpaste all over the walls in the basement! Aghh! The only reason I have photographic evidence is that I quickly grabbed my cell phone so that I could text her daddy the proof of her naughtiness! The real problem here is that she is completely thrilled with herself in both cases. What is a mother to do? P.S. I'm tired.



3 comments:

  1. okkkayy- im dyslexic. i meant to say please bless. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courney and Cory, May I just tell you how darling I think your children are!! I just love looking at everyone's blogs. Enjoy those little darlings while they are young. They grow up way to fast! After you enjoy them go take a nap!!!!Oh I remember those days!! Love ya Aunt Jody

    ReplyDelete